Takashi KITAMURA (Dr. Eng.)
Information Technology Research Institute (ITRI)
National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST)
Midorigaoka 1-8-31, Ikeda, Osaka, 563-8577, Japan
What's new :
Research interests: Formal methods, Software testing, Requirements engineering, Software Engineering
I am/was responsible for the following grant projects:
- 2017.04-2020.03: Principle Investigator, Kaken (Wakate-B), \4,030K
"Combinatorial testing in continuous development"
- 2013.12-2016.11: Principle Investigator, JST A-STEP (High-risk challenge), \59,561K "Enhancement, tool development, and empirical study of FOT"
- 2011.12-2012.11: Co-investigator, JST A-STEP (Feasibility study), "Feasibility study on scalability on a combinatorial testing technique"
- 2010.12-2012.11: Co-investigator, Kaken (Kiban-C), "Logics for formal methods and their first-order extentions"
Publications (selected): (see also DBLP
Takashi Kitamura, Quentin Maissonneuve, Eun-Hye Choi, Cyrille Artho, Angelo Gargantini, "Optimal Test Suite Generation for Modified Condition Decision Coverage Using SAT Solving.". in Proceedings of 37th International Conference of Computer Safety, Reliability, and Security (SAFECOMP 2018), pp. 123-138, Västerås, Sweden, September 19-21, 2018, Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) 11093, Springer 2018, ISBN 978-3-319-99129-0
Hao Jin, Takashi Kitamura, Eun-Hye Choi, Tatsuhiro Tsuchiya, "A Satisfiability-Based Approach to Generation of Constrained Locating Arrays" IWCT 2018: 285-294
Takashi Kitamura, Akihisa Yamada, Goro Hatayama, Shinya Sakuragi, Eun-Hye Choi, Cyrille Artho, "Classification Tree Method with Parameter Shielding". in Proceedings of 36th International Conference of Computer Safety, Reliability, and Security (SAFECOMP 2017), pp. 230-241, Trento, Italy, September 13-15, 2017, Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) 10488, Springer 2017, ISBN 978-3-319-66265-7
Cyrille Artho, Quentin Gros, Guillaume Rousset, Kazuaki Banzai, Lei Ma, Takashi Kitamura, Masami Hagiya, Yoshinori Tanabe, Mitsuharu Yamamoto: "Model-Based API Testing of Apache ZooKeeper", in Proceedings of the 10th IEEE International Conference on Software Testing, Verification, and Validation (ICST2017), pp 288-298, IEEE CPS
Akihisa Yamada, Armin Biere, Cyrille Artho, Takashi Kitamura, Eun-Hye Choi, "Greedy combinatorial test case generation using unsatisfiable cores", in Proceedings of the 31st IEEE/ACM International Conference on Automated Software Engineering, (ASE 2016), pp. 614-624, 2016.
Eun-Hye Choi, Cyrille Artho, Takashi Kitamura, Osamu Mizuno, Akihisa Yamada: "Distance-Integrated Combinatorial Testing" in Proceedings of 27th IEEE International Symposium on Software Reliability Engineering (ISSRE 2016), 93-104
Ottawa, Canada, October 23-27, 2016. IEEE Computer Society 2016, ISBN 978-1-4673-9002-6
Takashi Kitamura, Akihisa Yamada, Goro Hatayama, Cyrille Artho, Eun-Hye Choi,
Ngoc Thi Bich Do, Yutaka Oiwa, Shinya Sakuragi, "Combinatorial Testing for
Tree-structured Test Models with Constraints", in Proceedings of the 2015 IEEE International Conference on Software Quality, Reliability and Security (QRS2015), pp. 141-150
IEEE CPS, 2015. Best Paper Award
Eun-Hye Choi, Takashi Kitamura, Cyrille Artho, Akihisa Yamada, and Yutaka
Oiwa, "Priority Integration for Weighted Combinatorial Testing", in
Proceedings of he 39th Annual International Computers, Software and
Applications Conference (COMPSAC2015), IEEE CPS, pp. 242-247, 2015 [preprint]
Akihisa Yamada, Takashi Kitamura, Cyrille Artho, Eun-Hye Choi, Yutaka Oiwa, Armin Biere, "Optimization of Combinatorial Testing by
Incremental SAT Solving", in Proceedings of the 8th IEEE International Conference on Software Testing, Verification, and Validation (ICST2015),
IEEE CPS, pp. 1-10, 2015
Eun-Hye Choi, Takashi Kitamura, Cyrille Artho, and Yutaka Oiwa, "Design of
Prioritized N-Wise Testing", in Proceedings of The 26th IFIP
International Conference on Testing Software and Systems (ICTSS2014), Lecture
Notes in Computer Science (LNCS), volume 8763, page. 186-191, Springer,
Madrid, 2014. [preprint]
- Do Thi Bich Ngoc, Takashi Kitamura, Nguyen Van Tang, Goro Hatayama, Shinya Sakuragi and Hitoshi Ohsaki, "Constructing Test Cases for N-wise Testing from Tree-based Test Models", in Proceedings of 4th International Symposium on Information and Communication Technology (SoICT2013), page. 275-284, ACM ICPS, ISBN:978-1-4503-2454-0, Danang, Vietnam, 2013.
- Takashi Kitamura and Keishi Okamoto, "Automated route planning for milk-run transport logistics with the NuSMV model checker", IEICE Transactions Vol. E96-D, No.12, page. 2555-2564, Dec. 2013.
- Takashi Kitamura and Keishi Okamoto, "Automated route planning for milk-run transport logistics using model checking", in Proceedings of 3rd International Conference on Networking and Computing (ICNC2012), page. 240-246, IEEE Computer Society Press, Okinawa, Japan, 2012, [preprint]
- Takashi Kitamura, Ngoc Thi Bich Do, Hitoshi Ohsaki, Fang Ling, Shunsuke Yatabe "Test-Case Design by Feature Trees", in Proceedings of 5th International Symposium On Leveraging Applications of Formal Methods, Verification and Validation (ISoLA2012), Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS), volume 7609, page. 458-473, Springer, 15-18 October 2012, Crete, 2012, [preprint]
- Takashi Kitamura, Keishi Okamoto, Makoto Takeyama, "Formal Validation and Requirements Management Based on the Jackson's Reference Model for Requirements and Specifications", in Proceedings of the 16th IEEE Pacific Rim International Symposium on Dependable Computing (PRDC 2010), page. 251-252, IEEE Computer Society Press, Tokyo Japan, Dec 13-15, 2010
- Takashi Kitamura and Huimin Lin, "Specifying properties for Modular Pi-calculus", in Proceedings of 2nd IEEE International Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Software Engineering (TASE'08),
Nanjing China, June 17-19 2008
- Takashi Kitamura and Huimin Lin, "Controlling process modularity in mobile computing",
in Proceedings of 4th International Colloquium on Theoretical Aspects of Computing (ICTAC 2007), Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS), vol 1686, pp 246-259, Springer, September 2007
- Takashi Kitamura and Atsushi Togashi. "Relating Processes with Real-time Property'', in Proceedings of Annual International Conference on Computer and Information Science (ICIS '02), Seoul, Korea, 2002
Publications in Japanese:
Akihisa Yamada and Takashi Kitamura, "Towards Developing the Combinatorial Testing Tool Calot"
- 2016.10-present: Senior researcher, AIST
- 2012.4-2016.9: Researcher, AIST
- 2008.9-2012.3: Post-doctoral researcher, AIST
Academic activities (International):
Academic activities (Domestic):