The 37th Quantum Information Technology Symposium (QIT37)
Scope of the Symposium: This symposium is on quantum information science,
which is a new interdisciplinary area of information science and quantum
Presentations can be given in English as well as in Japanese.
- Date: November 16th-17th, 2017
- Saitama University
(255 Shimo-okubo, Sakura-ku, Saitama 338-8570, Japan)
- Expected number of participants: 140
- Early registration fee (banquet excluded and proceedings included): 4,000
yen (Student: 3,000 yen)
- Banquet fee: 4,000 yen (Student: 2,000 yen)
- Payment should be made by bank transfer by October 27th (Fri.), 2017.
- In case of on-site cash payment:
- Registration fee (proceedings included, banquet excluded): 5,000 yen
(Student: 4,000 yen)
- Special on-site registration price for students (both proceedings and
banquet excluded): Free
- Banquet fee: 5,000 yen (Student: 3,000 yen)
- Invited Talks:
- Hideo Kosaka (Yokohama National University) "TBA"
- Akihoto Soeda (Univ. Tokyo) "TBA"
- Akira Furusawa (Univ. Tokyo) "Hybrid quantum information processing: A way for large-scale optical quantum information processing"
- Tomoyuki Morimae (Gunma University) "TBA"
- Topics: (Submissions may be refereed according to the number of
- quantum computation
- quantum algorithm
- quantum computation models
- quantum complexity theory
- quantum programming language
- geometric quantum computing
- quantum computing devices
- optical quantum computing
- solid state quantum computing
- NMR quantum computing
- cold atom/ion quantum computing
- quantum information
- quantum cryptography
- quantum communication
- quantum estimation
- quantum measurement
- quantum tomography
- completely positive maps
- quantum error correction
- quantum noise
- quantum coding theory
- fault-tolerant quantum computing
- quantum entanglement
- entanglement theory
- entanglement manipulation
- quantum teleportation
- quantum optics
- single photon generation
- entanglement production
- photon state control
- photon detection
- condensed matter physics
- relativistic quantum information theory
Oct. 16th (Mon.), 2017 for Oral presentation Closed.
Oct. 20th (Fri.), 2017 for Poster presentation Closed.
Oct. 20th (Fri.), 2017 for PDF manuscript submission Closed.
Oct. 27th (Fri.), 2017 for Web registration Closed.
Registration is closed. However we will accept on-site registration as long as sheets and Proceedings are available.
Oct. 27th (Fri.), 2017 for Bank transfer Closed.
Bank transfer (discounted) prepayment has been closed.
Those who have not payed by bank transfer before the deadline must pay by cash on-site (non-discounted) rate.
- For further information, please contact ORGANIZING COMMITTEE (E-mail:
qit37(-AT-)list.waseda.jp)[Please replace (-AT-) with @.]
- Chair: Takeshi Koshiba (Waseda Univ.)
- Tomohiro Ogawa (The University of Electro-Communications)
- Jun Ohkubo (Saitama Univ.)
- Sponsored by Quantum Information Technology Committee (The Institute of
Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers)
Takeuchi (Kyoto Univ.)
- Privacy Notice
- QIT uses the personal information provided by registrants to organize
the symposium properly and to communicate with registrants.
- All the personal information provided for QIT, including all duplicates,
will be deleted after QIT.
- Contact address for an inquiry about personal information
Organizers of Quantum Information Technology
- The followings are the URLs for registration.
The linked pages have different URLs from the present one.
[Submission page] for speakers (oral and poster)
[Registration page] for speakers and audiences
Information on bank transfer
- The registration number and the bank transfer information will be sent via
E-mail after you finish the web registration.
- Venue Information
- There is no space to park bicycles/motorcycles/cars.
- Registration desk is scheduled to be open from 9:00.
- Food/Drink is not allowed in the lecture hall.
- Poster session will be held in front of Theater Lecture Room.
- For lunch, etc. information, please ask the stuff at the
registration desk if you cannot understand the
distributed information in Japanese.
- Information on Banquet
- Date: November 16th (Thu.) evening
- Presentation Information
- Your laptop can be connected to the projector by one of VGA (D-Sub15), and HDMI type.
- Please ask the stuff to check the connection before your session.
- Poster Information
- You can use one-side of 90cmx180cm panel in anyway. You can use pin and/or tape prepared.
- Please put your poster before the poster session. It is O.K. to leave your poster; we remove it at the end of the meeting.
For those wishing to attend the conference for reporting or consultation
- In order to find out about the rules and regulations for the recording of
information at QIT meetings, please contact the QIT organizers, if
possible two weeks before the deadline of pre-registration.
deadline has already passed, you should still contact the organizers,
even if it is only on the day of the meeting.
- qit-kanji(-AT-)qip.kuee.kyoto-u.ac.jp [Please replace (-AT-) with @]