The 34th Quantum Information Technology Symposium (QIT34)
Scope of the Symposium: This symposium is on quantum information
science, which is a new interdisciplinary area of information science and
Presentations can be given in English as well as in Japanese.
Expected number of participants: 200
Early registration fee (banquet excluded and proceedings included): 4,000 yen (Student: 1,000 yen)
Banquet fee: 4,500 yen (Student: 3,000 yen)
- Payment should be made by bank transfer by May 13th (Fri.), 2016.
- In case of on-site cash payment:
- Registration fee (proceedings included, banquet excluded): 5,000 yen (Student: 2,000 yen)
- Special on-site registration price for students (both proceedings and banquet excluded): 1,000 yen
- Banquet fee: 5,000 yen (Student: 3,500 yen)
- Kohei M. Itoh (Keio Univ.) "Silicon Quantum Computing"
- Izumi Tsutsui (KEK) "On the Physics of the Weak Value and the Quasi-Probability"
- Masao Hirokawa (Hiroshima Univ.) "On the Hepp-Lieb-Preparata quantum phase transition for the quantum Rabi model"
Topics: (Submissions may be refereed according to the number of applications.)
- Shu Tanaka (Waseda Univ.) "A new era of computation technology and machine learning developed by quantum annealing"
- quantum computation
- quantum algorithm
- quantum computation models
- quantum complexity theory
- quantum programming language
- geometric quantum computing
- quantum computing devices
- optical quantum computing
- solid state quantum computing
- NMR quantum computing
- cold atom/ion quantum computing
- quantum information
- quantum cryptography
- quantum communication
- quantum estimation
- quantum measurement
- quantum tomography
- completely positive maps
- quantum error correction
- quantum noise
- quantum coding theory
- fault-tolerant quantum computing
- quantum entanglement
- entanglement theory
- entanglement manipulation
- quantum teleportation
- quantum optics
- single photon generation
- entanglement production
- photon state control
- photon detection
- condensed matter physics
- relativistic quantum information theory
For further information, please contact ORGANIZING COMMITTEE (E-mail: qit34(-AT-)kochi-u.ac.jp)[Please replace (-AT-)
Apr. 15th (Fri.), 2016 for Oral presentation Closed.
Apr. 22nd (Fri.), 2016 for Poster presentation Closed.
Apr. 22nd (Fri.), 2016 for PDF manuscript submission Closed.
Apr. 28th (Thu.), 2016 for for Web registration Closed.
Registration is closed. However we will accept on-site registration as long as sheets and Proceedings are available.
May 13th (Fri.), 2016 for Bank transfer Closed.
Bank transfer (discounted) prepayment has been closed.
Those who have not payed by bank transfer before the deadline must pay by cash on-site (non-discounted) rate.
Sponsored by Quantum Information Technology Committee (The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers)
- Chair: Akira Kitagawa (Kochi University)
- Hirokazu Kobayashi (Kochi University of Technology)
- Taksu Cheon (Kochi University of Technology
- Akinori Kawachi (Tokushima University)
Chairman: Akihisa Tomita (Hokkaido Univ.)
Cosponsored by Professional Group of Quantum Electronics (JSAP)
PROGRAM (Last updated on 27th Apr. 2016)
- Privacy Notice
- QIT uses the personal information provided by registrants
to organize the symposium properly and to communicate with registrants.
- All the personal information provided for QIT, including all duplicates,
will be deleted after QIT.
- Contact address for an inquiry about personal information collection:
Organizers of Quantum Information Technology Committee
- The followings are the URLs for registration.
The linked pages have different URLs from the present one.
[Submission page] for speakers (oral and poster) (Closed)
[Registration page] for speakers and audiences (Closed)
Information on bank transfer
- The registration number and the bank transfer information will be sent via E-mail after you finish the web registration.
- Information on Banquet
- Date: May 30th (Mon.) evening
For those wishing to attend the conference for reporting or consultation purposes
- In order to find out about the rules and regulations for the recording
of information at QIT meetings, please contact the QIT organizers,
if possible two weeks before the deadline of pre-registration.
If this deadline has already passed, you should still contact
the organizers, even if it is only on the day of the meeting.
- qit-kanji(-AT-)ml.hiroshima-u.ac.jp [Please replace (-AT-) with @]