The 17th Quantum Information Technology Symposium (QIT17)
Scope of the Symposium: This symposium is on quantum information
science, which is a new interdisciplinary area of information science and
Presentations can be given in English as well as in Japanese.
- Date: November 21-22, 2007
- Venue: the Sanyo Shinbun SANTA Hall
- Expected number of participants:270
- Early registration fee (banquet excluded) : 4000 yen (Student 1000 yen)
- Banquet fee: 3500 yen (Student: 3000 yen)
- Payment should be made by bank transfer by Nov. 9, 2007.
- On-site cash payment:
- Registration fee: 5000 yen (Student 2000 yen)
- Banquet fee: 4000 yen (Student: 3500 yen)
- Invited Talks:
- Mikio Kozuma (Tokyo Institute of Technology) "Capture of squeezed light by EIT"
- Nobuyuki Matsui (University of Hyogo) "Introduction to quantum neurocomputation"
- Tutorial Talk:
- Tesuro Nishino (The University of Electro-Communications) "Introduction to cluster-state measurement computation"
- Topics: (Submissions may be refereed according to the number of applications.)
- quantum computation
- quantum algorithm
- quantum computation models
- quantum complexity theory
- quantum programming language
- geometric quantum computing
- quantum computing devices
- optical quantum computing
- solid state quantum computing
- NMR quantum computing
- quantum information
- quantum cryptography
- quantum communication
- quantum estimation
- quantum measurement
- quantum tomography
- completely positive maps
- quantum error correction
- quantum noise
- quantum coding theory
- fault-tolerant quantum computing
- quantum entanglement
- entanglement theory
- entanglement manipulation
- quantum teleportation
- quantum optics
- single photon generation
- entanglement production
- photon state control
- photon detection
- condensed matter physics
- relativistic quantum information theory
Sep. 28 (Fri.), 2007 for oral presentation Closed
0ct. 5 (Fri.), 2007 for poster presentation Closed
0ct. 12 (Fri.), 2007 for manuscript submission Closed
0ct. 31(Wed.), 2007 for registration Closed
Nov. 9 (Fri.), 2007 for bank transfer Closed
- For further information, please contact ORGANIZING COMMITTEE(E-mail: ):
- Masataka Iinuma (Hiroshima Univ.)
- Hayato Nakano (NTT)
- Yukinori Nagatani (Okayama Institute for Quantum Physics)
- Sponsored by Quantum Information Technology Committee (The Institute of
Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers)
Chairman: Akio Hosoya (Tokyo Institute of Technology)
- Cosponsored by Okayama Prefecture, Okayama Institute for Quantum Physics, and Professional Group of Quantum Electronics, the Japan Scociety of Applied Physics.
- Privacy Notice
- QIT 17 uses the personal information provided by registrants
to organize the symposium properly and to communicate with registrants.
- All the personal information provided for QIT17, including all duplicates,
will be deleted after QIT17.
- Contact address for an inquiry about personal information collection:
Organizers of Quantum Information Technology Committee
- The following is the URL for registration.
The linked page has a different URL form the present one.
Information on bank transfer
- The registration number and the bank transfer information will be sent via E-mail after you finish the web registration.