The 16th Quantum Information Technology Symposium (QIT16)
Scope of the Symposium: This symposium is on quantum information
science, which is a new interdisciplinary area of information science and
Presentations can be given in English as well as in Japanese.
- Date: May 17-18, 2007
- Venue: NTT Atsugi R&D center
- 3-1, Morinosato-Wakamiya, Atsugi, 243-0198
- Expected number of participants:200
- Early registration fee (banquet excluded) : 4000 yen (Student 1000 yen)
- Banquet fee: 3500 yen (Student: 3000 yen)
- Payment should be made by bank transfer by May. 11, 2007.
- On-site cash payment:
- Registration fee: 5000 yen (Student 2000 yen)
- Banquet fee: 4000 yen (Student: 3500 yen)
- Invited Talks:
- Akira Shimizu (University of Tokyo) (Tentative) "Physics of superposition of macroscopically distinct states "
- Hidetoshi Nishimori (Tokyo Institute of Technology) "Threshold of error correction for the toric code"
- Tutorial Talk:
- Takeshi Koshiba (Saitama University) "Progress in Computational Quantum Cryptography"
- Topics: (Submissions may be refereed according to the number of applications.)
- quantum computation
- quantum algorithm
- quantum computation models
- quantum complexity theory
- quantum programming language
- geometric quantum computing
- quantum computing devices
- optical quantum computing
- solid state quantum computing
- NMR quantum computing
- quantum information
- quantum cryptography
- quantum communication
- quantum estimation
- quantum measurement
- quantum tomography
- completely positive maps
- quantum error correction
- quantum noise
- quantum coding theory
- fault-tolerant quantum computing
- quantum entanglement
- entanglement theory
- entanglement manipulation
- quantum teleportation
- quantum optics
- single photon generation
- entanglement production
- photon state control
- photon detection
- condensed matter physics
- relativistic quantum information theory
- For further information, please contact ORGANIZING COMMITTEE(E-mail: ):
- Kauzhiro Igeta (NTT)
- Yasuhito Kawano (NTT)
- Fumiaki Morikoshi (NTT, JST)
- Sponsored by Quantum Information Technology Committee (The Institute of
Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers)
Chairman: Akio Hosoya (Tokyo Institute of Technology)
- Cosponsored by Professional Group of Quantum Electronics, the Japan Scociety of Applied Physics.
- Privacy Notice
- QIT 16 uses the personal information provided by registrants
to organize the symposium properly and to communicate with registrants.
- All the personal information provided for QIT16, including all duplicates,
will be deleted after QIT16.
- Contact address for an inquiry about personal information collection:
@Organizers of Quantum Information Technology Committee
- The following is the URL for registration.
The linked page is secured with SSL and has a different URL form the present one.
Information on bank transfer
- The linked page is secured with SSL and has a different URL form the present one.
[Bank transfer information page]