Rewriting Researchers Forum
About "TRS Meeting"
Term Rewriting Meeting, traditionally called "TRS Meeting", is a biannual informal workshop that aims at promoting the research on rewriting and related areas. Participants are encouraged to present their recent activities, observations, and results at the meeting.
The next meeting notice (CALL FOR PARTICIPATION)
Recent TRS meetings
- 31st TRS Meeting in Kaga (Ishikawa)
- 30th TRS meeting at Hokkaido University (Sapporo)
- 29th TRS meeting at University of Tokyo (Tokyo)
- 28th TRS meeting at AIST Kansai (Osaka)
- 27th TRS meeting in Katayamadu (Ishikawa)
- 26th TRS meeting in Sakunami (Sendai)
- 25th TRS meeting at Mie University (Tsu)
Rewriting researchers in the world
Open questions in rewriting
- International Conference on Rewriting Techniques and Applications (RTA'09, RTA'10)
- International Conference on Typed Lambda Calculi and Applications (TLCA'09) * biennial event
- International Workshop on Higher-Order Rewriting (HOR'09 canceled) * biennial event
- International Workshop on Rule-Based Programming (RULE'09)
- International Workshop on Security and Rewriting Techniques (SecReT'09)
- International Workshop on Unification (UNIF'09)
- International Workshop on Functional and (Constraint) Logic Programming (WFLP'09)
- International Workshop on Rewriting Logic and its Applications (WRLA'10) * biennial event
- International Workshop on Reduction Strategies in Rewriting and Programming (WRS'09)
- International Workshop on Termination (WST'09)
- International School on Rewriting (ISR'09)
Rewriting mailing list
Rewriting Mailing List, Rewriting ML for short, provides a forum for the rewriting community.
Researchers and students interested in rewriting and related topics are invited to
join the list. Rewriting ML is intended for serving as information sender and intermediary
for announcement and discussion.
In order to post your ideas or announce the notice through the Rewriting ML
(without language communication problem), messages are welcome to be posted in English.
Please see the information below for the usage of this mailing service.
- To post an article to the mailing list:
Send your message to "rewriting 'at' m.aist.go.jp".
- To subscribe:
Send your request directly to Hitoshi Ohsaki (ML moderator).
(Our subscription policy has been changed due to the recent active spam senders.)
- To unsubscribe:
Send a single-word message "unsubscribe" from your registered address to "rewriting-ctl 'at' m.aist.go.jp".
- Feel free to contact the moderator for any question, request or suggestion.