Cell Mechanics on Nanotechnology-Based Cell Engineering
We employ nanotechnology that uses nano-scale materials for
@Reveal of the mechanisms of life, such as the properties of cancer cells, that are not known using conventional methods.
@Manipulattion of living cells with nanomaterials to control them as we wish.
We have called this interdisciplinary research field, which pursues both truth and practicality at the same time, "Nanotechnology-Based Cell Engineering". In particular, we have been focusing on research on "cell mechanics," which is the study of the mechanical and structural properties of living organisms using atomic force microscopy (AFM).
News & TopicsArchives
- May 1, 2022
- Members were updated.
- January 6, 2022
- Publications were updated.
- March 25, 2021
- Graduation of TUAT in FY2020.
- April 1, 2020
- Affiliation in AIST changed due to reorganization.
- July 29, 2019
- The article "Plant Genome Editing without Using Bacteria" was published in the Nikkei Business Daily.
- July 12-13, 2019
- Summer Seminar 2019 at Mt.Fuji.
- June 2, 2019
- Publication : Our paper was published online.